11 December 2012

Time for a change...

So the few of you who ever read my blog probably realized a while ago that I stopped posting. Life gets busy, things come up, you know how it goes. Anyway, I am giving it another go on a new site designed by my wonderful fiancĂ©e, where she will also have a delicious cooking blog with mind-blowing culinary creations and recipes. The site is bcitw.com, and the Beats & Treats section is where you will find the goodies, both audible and edible. I am going for a more streamlined approach to music blogging with only one song per post (since very few albums are entirely awesome), and less information about the band so I can focus on pumping out new posts at a more rapid rate. Less talk, more music; what's not to like? Thanks for sticking with me here at Sound Thinking, and let the awesome music continue. Go check it out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment